UPS offers a four-step guide to prepare packages for shipping. These instructions include shipping advice on packaging materials and proper labeling that can help items arrive safely and on time. And when you are ready to ship, UPS Internet Shipping guides you through the required address fields. Packaging solutions made easy. That's logistics.
First, always, always use a new box to reduce the chance of damage.
Next, whether it's with bubble wrap, airbags, or those little foam "peanuts," protect the contents with at least 2 inches of cushioning.
Secure the container with the proper packaging materials. Use a pressure sensitive plastic or nylon reinforced filament tape that's at least two inches wide.
Lastly, label it. When you ship online at ups.com, UPS Internet Shipping guides you through the required address fields. Print the label, place it on the box and you're good to go.
Learn how to ship a package at UPS.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades