UPS gives you all the tools you need to take away the complications and confusion of international shipping. UPS provides simple, step-by-step online instructions and helps guide you through the required documentation to reduce the likelihood of customs delays.
First, determine if service restrictions apply to you or your country of destination, then verify that you can ship.
Next, select an international service on UPS.com. This is where you can learn the specifics about UPS's international import and export services.
Then, choose an international billing option, particularly one that suits your business model.
Now, use the UPS TradeAbility feature to complete the required documentation. With programs like "Denied Party Screener," and the "Harmonizer" this TradeAblity feature guides you through the tough, but necessary forms like the SED and the U.S Certificate of Origin.
Also, take advantage of "Paperless Invoice" to help reduce customs delays.
And lastly, prepare and ship the package. Prepare your international shipping label online and then pay with a credit card, or through our UPS account, and you can schedule a pickup or you can drop off at a UPS location.
Learn how to ship internationally at UPS.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades